Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust
Spalding Parish Church of England Day School is a member of the Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust (LAAT). The LAAT is a Multi Academy Trust which was set up by the Diocese of Lincoln in 2013 to build a mutually supportive family of academies in Greater Lincolnshire who support each other in providing the very best outcomes for their pupils. The Trust is dedicated to supporting school improvement and Christian distinctiveness, whilst maintaining each school as a special and unique place in the heart of its unique context. For more information including Charity trustees’ and members’ names and annual reports please visit their website.
Address: Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust, Ruskington Chestnut Street C of E Academy, Chestnut Street, Ruskington, Lincolnshire, NG34 9DL (Registered in England).
Company Number: 08737412
Telephone: 01526 888482
Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust has adopted the Lincoln Diocesan vision for Church schools as its own vision. This underlines to all the strong family links between the two separate organisations and supports everyone in their understanding that diocesan schools within LAAT continue to be part of the diocesan family.
The need for pupils to actively engage in Excellence, Exploration and Encouragement underpin LAAT’s belief that all children need to flourish in a creative environment that allows them to become all that God intended.
- Transform the chances of individual pupils
- Use the collective strength within the Trust and other schools in the Diocese of Lincoln
- Be fully inclusive to all
- To support and develop all staff to be the best that they can be
- Be sustainable through the expertise within the organisation, through partnership with our current good or better schools and external partners
- Bring strength, motivation and purpose through the belief that every child should be enabled to be all that God intended
- Be distinctive and unique in character relevant to the context