Skip to content ↓

How can I access support?

If you have any concerns about your child or family's needs then you can speak with the SENCo. 

The SENCo will be able to advise you about what support is available both within the school and through outside agencies.  In most cases the SENCo can make a direct referral to the professionals that you need in order to get advice or help.

In some cases where the help is not educational, the SENCo will need to complete an 'Early Help Assessment' form to identify the help that you or your child need.  (See Lincolnshire County Council website for more information)