Foundation Stage 2 Home Learning
In your child’s book bag you will find a reading book and the pink Reading Ramble that should be read at home at least three times a week please. You will also find a challenge written in pink pen that should be completed weekly. We are also happy for parents/carers to set their own reading challenges for their children should they wish.
Also in book bags, you will find flashcards of Tricky Words and High Frequency Words that should be practised often with the aim of children being able to read these on sight. These will be updated as required.
Number flashcards can also be found in the book bags which again, should be practised often with the eventual aim that children should be able to recognise and order numbers to twenty. Once this is achieved, we would then encourage families to be working on quick recall of one more and one less than each of these numbers.
At other appropriate times, you may also find name writing and letter formation sheets to be completed as part of Home Learning.
Should you require support with any of the above, or wish to clarify expectations, please do feel free to speak to your child’s class teacher.
- FS2 Learning Project - Celebrations
- FS2 Learning Project - Food
- FS2 Learning Projects - Environment
- FS2 Learning Projects - Term 6
- DU - EYFS Maths Home Learning Tasks Set 3
- Learning Projects Viewpoints FS2 - 4th to 15th May
- Learning Project Our Area Week Beginning 20th and 27th April
- DU - EYFS Maths Home Learning Tasks Set 2
- Learning Project Family Week Beginning 6th and 13th April
- DU - EYFS Maths Home Learning Tasks Set 1
- FS2 Workbook Links