Skip to content ↓


What can I do if I have a complaint about SEN provision?

Complaints about SEN provision in our school should be made to the class teacher in the first instance, then the SENCo and finally the Head Teacher. Parents can seek further advice from the Governor with responsibility with SEN, via the Clerk to Governors.

The parents of pupils with disabilities have the right to make disability discrimination claims to the first-tier SEND tribunal if they believe that our school has discriminated against their children. They can make a claim about alleged discrimination regarding:

  • Exclusions
  • Provision of education and associated services
  • Making reasonable adjustments, including the provision of auxiliary aids and services

Who can I contact for support services for parents of pupils with SEN?

IPSEA (Independent Parental Special Education Advice)

Lincolnshire Parent Carer Forum